Microfabrication Materials Technologies (MMT) delivers not only materials, but solutions. MMT delivers process chemicals and advanced photolithographic materials to semiconductor fab facilities in the US, Europe and worldwide. We also deliver expert process consulting and process support services for semiconductor and MEMS manufacturers. We leverage over 20 years of semiconductor industry experience toward serving your needs.
Our core competency is photolithography and metrology processes; we are expanding towards CMP slurries, CMP residual removal and thin film deposition.
Services We Offer
- Auditing: Evaluating existing fab processes to save chemistry, reduce process time and improve yield.
- Troubleshooting: Solving existing process or equipment problems using structured methodologies.
- Re-Qualification Support: Developing, testing and optimizing fab processes with either new materials (resist, developer, substrates) or new equipment (coater, exposure system, developer).
- Characterizing existing processes in order to understand and improve process latitude.
- Analyzing and optimizing CD variability of photolithography process.
- Developing process controls based on Cp/Cpk analytic methodologies.
- Analyzing photolithography metrology equipment.
- Consulting on photolithography practices, in partnership with a leading consulting firm.
These points only cover the most common services we provide. If your specific need is not listed, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-580-1167.
In addition to expert advice from our in-house applications engineers, MMT provides process consulting in partnership with an industry-leading independent consulting group. Independent consulting allows us to be fully dedicated to improving your process and strengthening your fab’s bottom line.
As an independent resource, our consultants have the ability to work with fabs much more efficiently than any other solution provider. Independent of any fixed working hours, meetings, and reponsibilities, we focus on one customer, one problem, one improvement at any time.
We strive to provide a personal relationship with our customers. We want you to know who you are dealing with in a personal way. We believe we will demonstrate that your business is as important to us as it is to you.